Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Here is the Peter Griffin gif I have made using flash. What I did first was to find an Peter Griffin image from the internet and then took the image out to the desktop by clicking and moving the image to the desktop. Then I moved the image in flash. In flash I clicked on the image then I clicked on modify then bitmap and then clicked on on trace bitmap and changed the corner threshold and on many corners to change the shape to anything I like in individual parts such as the arms or legs or even face.

Then to change and move the whole shape I right clicked and used the free transform. Then I moved the right corner of the image to move peter to the left. then I cilcked on the first frame and then I cilcked and holded the shift key and cilck on the last frame so that the image becomes an animation. then I went on command and clicked play moive and this is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment