Wednesday, 23 January 2013



An Digital graphic that I made in flash of a stickman with all the animation techniques in the animation there. I first painted the stickman then I clicked to different frames on the top that I wanted using insert then timeline and keyframe to put in other frames so that I can get the image to move to make it into an animation. First I add a keyframe then by point and holding the image I can move were I want the image to be and I can do this with as many frames as I want.

once I have done all the frames that I needed I then go back to the first frame and then I hold the shift key and left click the mouse and move the mouse across to all the frames I have done then I went in timeline and then used moving image to make it a movie, then I used command and test movie to see lf the image worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment