How I made My David vs Philip video
I made this in iStopMotion. I first made two clayman to due battle with each other, then I made the background by using a printout of an castle from google images and slicking then on cardboard, afterward I got an camera that I could slick it into the computer then I gone onto iStopMotion, on iStopMotion I cilcked onto the source on the top right of the screen and gone To get the camera that I slicked in the computer. I then aimed the camera in the right way to make my video. I clicked as many time as I could in the timeframe of 3 seconds then moving the claymen to match the scene that I am doing After I have done all the shots that I need I saved.
I then uploaded the iStopMotion video onto Imovie to edit the scenes that I need .the scenes ended down below in which I took out the hands on the video by right clicking on the image and clicking remove from selection, then placed the scene up top so I can connect the scenes together and then added a start and an end. the stat is an introduction for the video while the end is for the credits. afterwards I found an an sound from youtube which is ride of the valkyries and put it in Garageband to edit.





No comments:
Post a Comment